Go down

Post  nhjohnson on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 am

Hello everyone,
I've had my Nebelung for about a year now, but I did not know what breed of cat he was until a few months ago. I adopted Harvey from our animal shelter and they told me that he was a domestic longhair. After careful searching on the internet for "grey long haired cats", I found one that looked just like Harvey. It turned out to be a Nebelung. I researched the breed and he fit the standard. I cannot seem to find much info or anyone who has a cattery in the United States though. I guess I got lucky when I found him at the shelter. However, the man who surrendered him into the shelter had him since he was a kitten and he was in the military. So perhaps he got the kitten overseas or from a breeder that's not on the internet. All I know is that Harvey is my first cat and I am very happy with him!

Best regards,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post  Anke Zekveld on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:49 am

Welcome to the forum for you and Harvey. I'm looking forward to see some photos of Harvey! He is a very lucky cat to be rescued from the shelter.

At the 'about breeding/ Nebelung breeders' section you can find links to the american catteries.

Enjoy the forum. If you have any questions about the forum you can ask me.

Anke Zekveld

View user profile http://www.nebelung.nl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum