I believe I found a Nebelung

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I believe I found a Nebelung

Post  Doppelganger on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:42 pm

I just adopted Tsubaki from an animal shelter a couple days ago, here in the North Western USA! I was curious about what breed she might have in her, so I simply google searched 'grey cat breeds' and went from there to semi-longhaired grey cat breeds :3 A Nebelung seems to fit her the closest, and I was hoping for some more oppinons Very Happy She is 3 months old, and does have a slight green ring around her eyes, which are currently a yellow color. She is a beautiful blue-grey color, and when I take a photo of her with flash it comes out making her coat look ultra-silver, which gave me more reason to believe she might be a Nebelung, at least in part.

Doppelganger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I believe I found a Nebelung

Post  Eleonora on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi there,

He comes very close to a nebelung. It's a shame the pictures aren't very clear. But any way it's a lovely cat!

Greetings

Natasja
Eleonora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doppelganger on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Eleonora wrote:Hi there,

He comes very close to a nebelung. It's a shame the pictures aren't very clear. But any way it's a lovely cat!

Greetings

Natasja

:3 Yes, the phots are blurry because I took them with my phone without flash, and merely upped the brightness setting. ^^ Thanks for your oppinon~
Doppelganger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ltree74 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 am

He looks exactly like my Smokey. Smokey I believe has some Nebelung blood in him but he is not a full breed. The only thing he lacks is the silvery undercoat and the personality. Your kitty is beautiful!!
ltree74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top