My kitty Sebastian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My kitty Sebastian

Post  akirka on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi! I just ran upon this site. Until today I had never heard of a Nebelung cat but I think my cat of 7 years was this breed. He just died last month sadly and I miss him a lot. He suffered from an auto-immune disease that finally got him too ill. But he was an exceptional cat, beautiful with a great personality. I found him Nov of 2003 on the way to a new job in Montana. I stopped at a rest stop in Douglas, WY and found a cat begging me to help him. Of course I had to rescue him because it was 6 degrees, snowy and he was skin and bones! I left him at a shelter for 4 weeks to see if owners would claim him but then when no one did, I adopted him. My family always remarked how beautifully silver he was and so fluffy with an undercoat. After he developed his auto-immune disease he lost a lot of his fluffiness since the disease affected his skin. But his early pictures look just like this breed. And he was soft spoken, devoted to me, loving - very much the description of this breed. Someday when I am ready I would like to get another cat like him. I'm glad to have found this site!

Abby Smile
akirka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My kitty Sebastian

Post  laurence on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:19 am

Hi Abby, welcome to the forum.

I am sorry for your loss Sad Thanks to you Sebastian had a wonderful 7 years of loving.

View user profile http://www.jardindesagapanthes.com

Back to top Go down

Hi Abbey

Post  Sionnach on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 am

Hi Abbey, so sorry to read of your loss. I always say the only downside to having and loving animals is loosing them. Sebastian looks stunning and you will never replace hi but hope you find another cat to help fill the loss. Sounds like you were both lucky to find one another!
Luv Valerie and the furry clan xxxxxxxxx
Sionnach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bernard Boucher on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 am

Le temps est toujours trop court avec ceux qu'on aime...
Bernard Boucher

View user profile http://www.nebelung.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top