Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!

Post  anabelle on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 am

Alright. I jut got a kitten! YAY! and i am pretty sure she is a nebelung! I am getting her off a friend who has had the family for a few generations, and knows them, and her mom is a domestic short hair that was a stray.. anyways, can someone help me figure out if she is? i have pictures of the family going back 2 generations (so, both her parents and her dads parents) and i have verbal descriptions of her dads grandparents. please help!

this is her as a little kitten

this is a lil more recent.

anabelle

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post  anabellemarie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Sorry! i was just so excited to find this it was hard to wait!

anabellemarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Hello Anabelle,

Welcome to the forum.
Since you are so eager to know about your kitty I'll try to reply to your answer, although I am not a breeder.
I am not sure if I understood right about her ancestors.
But here it is how it goes.
If she's got papers (her parents) that she is Nebelung she is. If not, nor her parents, she is a beautiful domestic cat that looks like a Nebelung Smile

And yes I agree that the little thing looks like Nebelung Wink and she is so sweet, but if you read some more posts in this thread you will find the same answer for the similar questions that some people had had.

Kristina

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maroon-5-Frotka-First-Nebelung-Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  anabellemarie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm

alright, thanks so much! is there any way to get new blood lines into the breeding? like, send in pictures of her ancestors to get her registered? if so, is there anyone that can help me with this??

anabellemarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laurence on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 am

Welcome to the forum Anabelle,

I do not know how registration really works in the States. But I am pretty sure that you would have to show her and get approvals from judges. Then you would have to find a male Nebelung for breeding and then register the kittens and again show them for approvals from judges. It is not easy and does take time if I am not wrong.

Forget ACFA shows, you may have more luck with TICA.

View user profile http://www.jardindesagapanthes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum