Nebelung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghost tabby markings on kittens/ grey without stripes

Go down

ghost tabby markings on kittens/ grey without stripes Empty Re: ghost tabby markings on kittens/ grey without stripes

Post  vilia Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:14 am

Íello!
I wished to know, when kittens become grey, without strips?
Regards,
vilia cat
vilia
vilia

http://nibelung.webstolica.ru/

Back to top Go down

ghost tabby markings on kittens/ grey without stripes Empty Re: ghost tabby markings on kittens/ grey without stripes

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:31 pm

vilia wrote:Íello!
I wished to know, when kittens become grey, without strips?
Regards,
vilia cat

Many solid color kittens have what is referred to as "ghost tabby markings" that can show
until kitty is up to a year or 18 months old. It is allowed in Russians and Nebelungs, although
they don't appear so much in Nebelungs once the fur starts to grow to the semi-longhaired
length. So, if your kitty has the light tabby markings, it might take until it is a year and a half
old for them to fade away, and even then, in some light you might still see them. If you see a
black panther in a certain light, you can see ghost tabby markings on it's fur too, just like a tiger!

Back to top Go down

Post  vilia Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Thanks,Bluenebs! I shall not worry. Very Happy
vilia.
vilia
vilia

http://nibelung.webstolica.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum