Nebelung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend

+3
Kristina
Anke Zekveld
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend Empty Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend

Post  Admin Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend 1a11

Who are you? How many cats (of which breeds, if any) do you have.

My name is Kristina Tosic. I am 36 years old and I work in a bank. I used to do photography, which now comes quite handy since I have such a beautiful model – a male Nebelung, now almost 7 months old Very Happy .

What made you decide for this breed or these breeds?

I have always been an animal lover. For years I used to have parakeet parrots as pets. I love their bubbly talkative nature Very Happy. When the time to live alone came by I decided to have a cuddlier pet in addition – a cat. What was very important is that the cat could get used to my parrot.
Having gone through internet quite thoroughly it appeared that Russian Blue cat was the best choice. However just by accident while browsing I ran across this beautiful breed – which had the same character traits as Russian Blues – affectionate, cuddly, intelligent, to some extent independent, very elegant and also what made me fell in love with them is that unique appearance – mixture of elegance, royalness and fairy like beauty.

How did you choose your first cat and/or Nebelung?

I have always wanted a small elegant female kitten - a princess Very Happy . When for the first time I searched for a Nebelung breeder I found only three that I could get in contact with.
One of them was Frotka Pl from Poland. They were very kind and very responsive. So I guess their quick response made me choose them as a cattery.
At the time they just had their first Nebelung litter, since I had not moved yet I decided to wait for their second litter. In their second litter only males were available. I did feel reluctant to take a male since my original decision was to have a Nebelung lady. However when Aga and Maciej sent me the pictures of their charming little boys I could not resist Very Happy!
Maroon 5 took my breath away, so it took only seconds to decide Very Happy .

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend 210

What are you looking for in a cat? Why do you love the Nebelung/ what appeals to you in your cats.

Maroon is my first cat. So I could not really compare him to any other breed. A friend of mine who used to have several cats in his life says Maroon is about 95% more affectionate than all the other cats he had, which were domestic and one of them Siamese.
So Maroon and probably all Nebelungs meet this condition of mine to be friendly and affectionate Very Happy - thus creating this positive and harmonious atmosphere at my home Very Happy . I love cuddling and caressing animals – I used to do that even to my parrot, by putting him on palm of my hands where he would lay down and I would gently stroke him while he was chatting and bubbling. (The poor thing died before Maroon came.) Now I enjoy the precious moments while caressing Maroon while he loudly purrs.

Another reason why I chose a kitten, over a puppy for example, is their independence and cleanness. I work long hours between 8hrs – 16hrs a day so I needed a companion who could entertain and take care of itself at the time when I am at work. I was happy to find out that Maroon does not shed much; though even if he would it would not make me regret the decision to have a Nebelung Very Happy , at all.

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend 410

Answers to Laurence’s questions:

Who would you like to invite next for the interview? And what would you like to know of him/her?I would really appreciate if Kristina from Serbia could tell us why/how she chose a Nebelung cat and* how changed her life has been since the arrival of Maroon 5. Do you intend to show him at catshows?

Maroon did change my live Very Happy . He is an amazing home companion. I melted when the second morning him came to live with me he was waking me up with his little paw by gently touching my neck Very Happy .

Now more time has passed and we have our everyday routine:
Every morning he wakes me up in bed, coming to my face, purring loudly and asking for cuddling. So he is my alarm now – but no snooze lol. I have to stroke him for about 15 mins – while he constantly purrs and changes his positions. Then the food comes and I leave for work.
When I come back he waits me at the door and so excitedly telling me things and asking me where I have been and because I was absent I need to give him immediate cuddle and stroke session Very Happy . He just throws himself at his side on the floor and meows Very Happy looking at me with those charming eyes that are getting greener and greener every day.

Rest of the day he follows me in the house wherever I go and watching whatever I do. If I have a nap he has a nap with me. He also likes playing with his toys. He has this little doggy that he throws around and up in the air and playing football with it Very Happy . I like watching him when he gets in this special mood, all very excited running like crazy through my flat and up and under my furniture. Like he is in some kind of James Bond film Very Happy !!!

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend 310

What he changed in my life is that since he came I don’t remember that I was ever angry or nervous. He makes me feel very relaxed and happy Very Happy .

I will not take him to shows unfortunately since in my contract there’s a point which says that I am buying him without any show or breeding rights.
It is kind of a pity since he is the first Nebelung in my country and he so beautiful!!!

Sometimes he so tender and baby-like and sometimes he looks so grand and resembles me of a lion king when he has this which I call Amadeus look – after his father Very Happy .

I took only few pictures of him when I borrowed an SLR camera for short time. He was very camera shy and I was surprised how hard it was to take photograph of him. I don’t think I have succeeded to capture his real personality with these pictures yet. Well there’s still lot of time ahead… Smile

Who would you like to invite next for the interview? And what would you like to know of him/her?

Since the first time I heard about Nebelungs I came to know about many breeders. And I must say that Bernard Boucher is one of my favorites. I am interested how he decided to start breeding Nebelung cats and what his opinion is on Nebelung future breeding in general. I would also like to know something more about personalities of Olrun and Ciastek, who look stunning to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qui êtes-vous ? Combien de chat(s) (de quelle race le cas échéant) avez-vous ?

Je m’appelle Kristina Tosic, j’ai 36 ans et je travaille dans une banque. Avant je faisais de la photographie ce qui est très pratique depuis que j’ai un modèle magnifique – un mâle Nebelung de 7 mois.

Qu’est-ce qui vous a décidé pour cette race (ou ces races) ?

J’ai toujours aimé les animaux. Durant de nombreuses années, j’ai eu des perroquets. J’aime leur nature pétillante et bavarde. Very Happy Lorsque je me suis installée chez moi, j’ai decide d’avoir un ami plus câlin en plus : un chat. Ce qui était très important était que le chat puisse s’’habituer à mes perroquets. Après avoir exploré tous les coins et recoins d’internet, il semble que le Bleu Russe soit le meilleur choix. Mais alors que je me baladais sur le net, je suis tombée par hasard sur cette race magnifique avec les mêmes traits de caractère que les Bleus Russes : affectueux, câlin, intelligent, indépendant jusqu’à un certain point, très élégant. Mais ce qui m’a vraiment fait tomber amoureuse du Nebelung c’est leur apparence physique unique : un mélange d’élégance, de classe et une beauté féérique.

Comment avez-vous choisi votre premier chat et/ou Nebelung ?

J’ai toujours voulu une femelle petite et élégante – une princesse. Very Happy Quand pour la première fois je me suis lancée à la recherche d’un éleveur, je n’en ai trouvés que trois que je pouvais contacter.

L’un d’entre eux était Frotka PL en Pologne. Ils ont été gentils et répondu rapidement ce qui a fait que je les ai choisis. A l’époque, ils venaient juste d’avoir leur première portée de Nebelung et comme je n’avais pas encore déménagé, je décidais d’attendre leur seconde portée. Mais à la seconde portée, il n’y avait que des mâles disponibles. Je n’étais pas très chaude pour prendre un mâle puisque je voulais une lady. Cependant quand Aga et Maciej m’ont envoyé des photos de leurs charmants garçons, je n’ai pas pu résister !

Maroon 5 m’a coupé le soufle et cela m’a pris quelques secondes pour me décieder. Very Happy

Qu’est-ce que vous recherchez chez un chat ? Pourquoi aimez-vous le Nebelung/qu’est-ce qui vous plaît chez vos chats ?

Maroon est mon premier chat. Je ne peux donc pas le comparer. Un de mes amis qui a eu plusieurs chats dans sa vie dit de Maroon qu’il est 95% plus affectueux que tous les chats qu’il a eus (des goutières et un siamois).
Donc Maroon et probablement tous les autres Nebelung ont donc ce côté amical et affectueux que je recherchais et qui crée donc une atmosphère harmonieuse chez moi. Very Happy J’adore papouiller et caresser les animaux – je le faisais même avec mon perroquet en le mettant sur la paume de ma main ou il se couchait. Il me parlait avec entrain pendant que je lui caressais doucement les plumes. (Le pauvre est mort avant l’arrivée de Maroon). Maintenant j’apprécie les moments précieux ou je caresse Maroon pendant qu’il ronronne haut et fort.
Une autre raison qui m’a fait choisir un chaton plutôt qu’un chiot est leur propreté et leur indépendance. Je travaille beaucoup, entre 8 et 16 heures par jour. Je cherchais donc un compagnon qui pouvait s’occuper tout seul pendant que je suis au travail. J’ai été heureuse de voir que Maroon ne perd pas énormément de poils, bien que si cela avait été le cas, je n’aurais jamais regretté ma décision de prendre un Nebelung.

Et tout ce que vous aimeriez dire à propos de vous et de vos chats….

Cf ma réponse aux questions de Laurence.
Réponses aux questions de Laurence :

Qui aimeriez-vous voir répondre ensuite à cette interview ? Et qu'aimeriez-vous connaître sur elle/lui ?
J’aimerais beaucoup que Kristina en Serbie nous raconte pourquoi/comment elle a choisi le Nebelung et comment sa vie a changé depuis l’arrivée chez elle de Maroon 5. Comptes-tu faire des expos ?

Maroon a vraiment changé ma vie. Very Happy C’est un compagnon extraordinaire. J’ai fondu lorsque le deuxième jour chez moi, il est venu me réveiller en mettant sa petite patte gentiment sur ma joue. Very Happy
Depuis le temps a passé et nous avons notre routine quotidienne.
Tous les matins il vient me réveiller dans mon lit, s’approchant de mon visage, en ronronnant comme une forge et demandant des câlins. Il est devenu mon réveil-matin – mais pas de fonction snooze ! Mdr. Je dois le caresser pendant 15 minutes – durant lesquelles il ronronne constamment et change de position. Puis c’est le miam-miam et je pars travailler.

Quand je rentre le soir, il m’attend à la porte et me raconte sa journée tout en me demandant d’où je viens. Et comme j’ai été absente, je dois immédiatement avoir une session câlins-caresses. Il se jette par terre sur le côté et miaule en me regardant avec ses yeux charmants qui deviennent de plus en plus verts tous les jours.
Le reste de la journée, il me suit partout dans toute la maison en observant tout mes faits et gestes. Si je fais une sieste, il en fait une avec moi. Il aime aussi jouer avec ses jouets. Il a un petit chien qu’il aime jeter en l’air et jouer au foot avec. Very Happy J’aime le regarder lorsqu’il est dans cet état d’esprit : tout excité et courant comme un fou partout dans la maison, sur et sous les meubles. Comme s’il était dans un film de James Bond ! Very Happy

Ce qu’il a change dans ma vie c’est que depuis qu’il est là, je me souviens pas avoir été en colère ou nerveuse. Il me rend très détendue et heureuse. Very Happy

Je ne pourrais pas l’emmener en exposition malheureusement puisque mon contrat d’achat m’interdit de le sortir en exposition ou de le faire reproduire.

C’est un peu triste surtout qu’il est le premier Nebelung dans mon pays et qu’il est tellement beau !!!!
Parfois il est tendre et se comporte comme un bébé, d’autres fois il est majestueux et ressemble à un lion. Pour moi il a ce que j’appelle le look Amadeus – nommé après son père. Very Happy

Je n’ai pris que quelques photos lorsque j’ai emprunté un APN. Il avait peur de l’appareil photos et j’ai été surprise de constater à quel point c’était difficile de prendre des photos de lui. Je ne pense pas avoir réussi à capturer sur photos sa réelle personnalité mais bon, il y a encore beaucoup de temps devant vous… Smile

Qui aimeriez-vous voir répondre à la prochaine interview ? Et qu’aimeriez-vous savoir plus particulièrement ?

Depuis le moment ou j’ai entendu parler du Nebelung, je me suis renseigné sur beaucoup d’éleveurs. Et je dois dire que Bernard Boucher est un de mes préférés. J’aimerais savoir comment/pourquoi il a décidé d’élever des Nebelungs et quelle est son opinion sur le futur de la race en général. J’aimerais également en savoir plus sur les personnalités d’Ölrùn et Ciastek que je trouve éblouissants à mes yeux.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wie ben jij en hoeveel katten (van welke rassen – als ze raskat zijn) heb jij?

Mijn naam is Kristina Tosic. Ik ben 36 jaar en werk in een bank.
Voorheen was ik fotograaf, wat erg praktisch is nu ik zo’n mooi model heb- een Nebelung kater van bijna 7 maanden. Very Happy

Waarom heb je gekozen voor dit ras?

Ik ben altijd een dierenliefhebber geweest. Vele jaren heb ik een papegaai als huisdier gehad. Ik houdt van hun sprankelende spraakzame karakter. Very Happy Toen ik op mijn zelf ging wonen heb ik besloten er een meer aaibaar huisdier erbij te nemen – een kat. Het was erg belangrijk dat de kat kon wennen aan mijn papegaai.
Na een uitvoerige zoektocht op het internet bleek dat een Russisch Blauw voor mij de beste keuze zou zijn. Per toeval, terwijl ik op het internet surfte, kwam ik dit mooie ras, de Nebelung, tegen- welke dezelfde karakter eigenschappen heeft als een Russisch Blauw – aanhalig, knuffelig, intelligent, onafhankelijk tot op bepaalde hoogte, erg elegant. Een andere reden om verliefd te worden op het ras, hun unieke uiterlijk – een mix van elegantie, koninklijkheid en sprookjesachtige schoonheid.

Hoe heb jij je eerste kat en/of Nebelung gekozen?

Ik heb altijd een kleine elegante poes gewild – een prinses Very Happy Toen ik voor de eerste keer zocht naar een Nebelung fokker waren er slechts 3 waarmee ik contact kon legen. Eén van hen was Frotka Pl uit Polen. Zij waren erg aardig en sympathiek. Ik denk dat hun snelle reactie mij heeft doen besluiten om voor hun te kiezen als cattery.

Op dat moment hadden zij hun eerste Nebelung nestje. Omdat ik nog moest verhuizen besloot ik te wachten op hun tweede nest. In dit tweede nest waren alleen katers beschikbaar. Ik voelde wel enige weerstand om een kater te nemen. Maar toen Aga and Maciej mij foto’s stuurden van hun betoverende kleine jongens kon ik het niet weerstaan.
Maroon 5 benam mij de adem, en het koste mij slechts een seconde om te beslissen. Very Happy

Waar ben jij naar opzoek in een kat? Waarom houd je van de Nebelung/ wat trekt je aan in jouw katten?

Maroon is mijn eerste kat. Dus ik kan hem niet echt vergelijken met een ander ras. Een vriend van mij, die meerdere katten in zijn leven gehad heeft, zegt dat Maroon ongeveer 95% meer aanhalig is dan de andere katten welke hij kent. Dit waren huiskatten en een van hen was een siamees.
Dus Maroon en waarschijnlijk alle nebelung voldoen aan mijn belangrijkste wens qua karakter: vriendelijkheid en aanhaligheid - Very Happy hierdoor creëert Maroon een heerlijke positieve en harmonieuze sfeer in mijn huis Very Happy

I houd erg van knuffelen en aanhalen van dieren. – Dit deed ik altijd al met mijn papagaai, door hem in mijn handpalm te plaatsen, waar hij ging liggen. Ik aaide hem dat zachtjes terwijl hij praat en sprankelde. (Het arme dier is overleden voor Maroon kwam) Nu geniet ik van de mooie momenten als ik Maroon aai, terwijl hij luid spint.

Een andere reden waarom ik een kitten gekozen heb, in plaats van een puppy bijvoorbeeld, is hun onafhankelijkheid en netheid. Ik werk lange dagen, tussen de 8 uur en de 16 uur per dag, dus ik zocht gezelschap die zichzelf kan vermaken en voor zichzelf kon zorgen als ik aan het werk ben. Ik was erg blij toen ik bemerkte dat Maroon niet veel haar verliest; maar als dat wel het geval zou zijn zou ik nog steeds geen spijt hebben van mijn keuze voor een Nebelung

Antwoorden op de vragen gesteld door Laurence.
Wie wil je uitnodigen om als volgende deel te nemen aan het interview. En wat zou je graag willen weten van hem/haar?
Ik zou het waarderen als Kristina van Servie ons zou willen vertellen hoe en waarom gekozen heeft voor de Nebelung en hoe haar leven verandert is sinds de komst van Maroon 5. Ben je van plan om hem te showen?

Maroon heeft mijn leven veranderd. Hij is fantastisch gezelschap. I smolt toen hij de tweede ochtend nadat hij bij me was komen wonen, me wakker maakte door met zijn kleine voetje zachtjes mijn nek aan te raken

Nu hij langer bij me is hebben we zelfs een dagelijkse routine: Iedere ochtend maakt hij me wakker. Hij komt heel dicht bij mijn gezicht snort luid en vraagt om knuffels. Hij is nu mijn wekker, maar zonder snooze optie lol! Ik moet hem ongeveer 15 minuten aaien – terwijl hij constant spint en regelmatig een andere positie aanneemt. Dan komt het eten en ga ik naar mijn werk.
Als ik terugkom wacht hij op me bij de deur. Opgewonden verteld hij mij over zijn dag en vraagt waar ik geweest ben. En omdat ik afwezig geweest ben moet ik hem gelijk een knuffel en aai sessie geven. Hij gooit zichzelf zijdelings op de vloer en miauwt, en kijkt naar mij met zijn betoveren de ogen, welke groener worden iedere dag.

De rest van de dag volgt hij me door het huis, waar ik ook ga en hij kijkt naar alles wat ik doe. Als ik een tukje doe, slaapt hij met me mee. Hij houdt ook van spelen met zijn speelgoed. Hij heeft een klein hondje welke hij rond en in de lucht gooit. Ook speelt hij hiermee voetbal. Ik houd ervan om naar hem te kijken als hij in deze bui is, hij rent dan opgewonden door mijn flat over en onder mijn meubels. Hij lijkt van op een James Bond Film Very Happy

Wat verandert is sinds hij in mijn leven gekomen is, is dat ik me niet herinner daarna ooit boos of nerveus geweest te zijn. Hij maakt dat ik me erg ontspannen en gelukkig voel. Very Happy

Mee naar shows zal ik hem niet nemen helaas, in mijn contract is opgenomen dat ik hem gekocht heb zonder fok of show rechten. Het is wel jammer omdat hij de eerste Nebelung in mijn land is en hij is zo mooi!!!

Soms is hij zo zacht en “baby –achtig” and soms kijkt hij zo groots. Dan doet hij me denken aan een leeuwenkoning. Deze uitdrukking noem ik zijn Amadeus look- naar zijn vader.

Ik heb slechts enkele foto’s van hem en heb een spiegelreflex camera geleend. Hij was erg camera verlegen en ik was verbaast hoe moeilijk het was om een foto van hem te maken. Ik denk niet dat het me gelukt is om zijn persoonlijkheid vast te leggen met deze foto’s,. Maar daar is nog veel tijd voor………. Very Happy

Wie zou je uitwillen nodigen voor het volgende interview? En wat zou je van hem of haar willen weten?

Sinds ik voor het eerst hoorde van de Nebelung ben ik vele fokkers tegen gekomen. Ik moet zeggen dat Bernard Boucher een van mijn favorieten is. Ik ben dan ook benieuwd hoe hij besloten heeft te starten met het fokken van Nebelungen en wat zijn mening is over de toekomst van het ras Nebelung. Ik zou ook graag meer willen weten over het karakter van Olrun en Ciastek, die, naar mijn mening, betoverend mooi zijn.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nebelung.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend Empty Re: Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend

Post  Anke Zekveld Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

I really love your interview and photos!!! It's great to learn more about an other Nebelung lover, especially when they live in an other country!! Your description of your live with Maroon is fabulous I love you You are a great writer! Very Happy

Thanks!!!

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

http://www.nebelung.nl

Back to top Go down

Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend Empty Re: Interview with Kristina Tosic - Nebelung friend

Post  Kristina Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 am

Thank you Anke Smile.

I also wanted to thank Laurence for inviting me to do the interview. It was really an honour Smile.

Kristina
Kristina

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maroon-5-Frotka-First-Nebelung-Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  laurence Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 am

Very Happy Kristina. I really enjoyed reading it. You describe the life with a Neb soooo well!
laurence
laurence

http://www.jardindesagapanthes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bernard Boucher Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:02 am

Je travaille à la rédaction de mon interview.
Ca va être long, c'est une très longue histoire.....

study

I will work on writing my interview.
It's going to be long, it's a long story .....
Bernard Boucher
Bernard Boucher

http://www.nebelung.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sereb Haze Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Kristina thank you for your story. Also very nice to see you on a photo. The human portraited next to the cat his story.

Regards Kirsten

Sereb Haze

http://www.nebelung-cattery.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trees Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 am

Hoi Kristina,
Thank you for this look into your life with a Nebelung.
When you say: ‘I don’t think I have succeeded to capture his real personality with these pictures yet’. Don’t worry, every Nebelung-lover will recognize his/her special character.
The pictures are fantastic. Have fun and lots of luck with your beautifull cats.
Trees
Trees

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Thank you Trees Smile.

Kristina
Kristina

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maroon-5-Frotka-First-Nebelung-Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Trees Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:23 pm

I had to laugh when I saw the three pictures close to each other from screamimg cats, Laurence's, Bernard's and mine. But even when they cry out load they are adorable,
Trees
Trees

Back to top Go down

Post  Anke Zekveld Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 am

Yes your avatars are have something in common. They are all are very funny

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

http://www.nebelung.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum