Nebelung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Planet magazine

3 posters

Go down

Cat Planet magazine Empty Cat Planet magazine

Post  Sionnach Fri May 06, 2011 1:50 am

Hi all, I am happy to say that Anna Shafto has written a short introductory article in Cat Planet Magazine about Nebelungs. I am still waiting for my copies to arrive but should you want/ need a copy of the magazine here are the details as they will post anywhere in the UK and Europe,
Cat Planet Monthly Magazine, The Home of Cats and their Owners
www.catplanet.co.uk
Cat Planet Monthly Magazine : - Cat Planet Monthly - Back Copies CPM - Subscriptions Outside UK Postage Cat Magazine, Cat Planet, GCCF, TICA, FB, Cat Shows, Cat Breeding, Cat Care.
www.catplanet.co.uk/shop, any problems, drop me an email on editor@catplanet.co.uk and I will sort for you :-)
The future is looking bright for Nebelungs as of the 4th May the GCCF have recognised the breed name Nebelung!!!

Congratulations to all of those who have worked so hard for this achievment!!! Bernard, Patrick, Virginie, Laurence and co! Many congratulation!!!
Luv Valerie and the furry clan
Sionnach
Sionnach

Back to top Go down

Cat Planet magazine Empty Re: Cat Planet magazine

Post  Kristina Fri May 06, 2011 11:21 am

Very good news cheers
Kristina
Kristina

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maroon-5-Frotka-First-Nebelung-Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sionnach Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

It is indeed and all down to Bernard and Patrick's hard work along with Virginie and Laurence! The article is just a prelude to the show In Bromsgrove where the article will be all about the cats exhibited there all coming from France and one bred by Michaela of Silverblue Goblin in Germany. I am so grateful to Virginie and Michaela for Feagen and Alesan and to Patrick for the introduction to the breed and Laurence for being such a good ambassador and a logely chatty lady ;-)) Bernard has done such a lot of work with this breed and his passion for the breed is 2nd to none and his tolerance of me and my many questions is incredible! I am so excited as one feline friend said they could almost feel the vibrations lol! This is a dream for me and I feel so lucky but am cautiously nervous as I have many steps to take to gain GCCF champion status so I'm hoping the people of the UK Scotland and England not forgetting Ireland will take the Nebelung breed to their heart!!! Nebelungs deserve a place on the UK show bench at GCCF shows and place in the publics hearts!
Sante mon amie!!!
Luv Valerie and the furry clan!!!
(ps if anyone else is going to the Bromsgrove show, please get in touch as this is guaranteed to be a day of celebration!!! I know we will all celebrate and enjoy the day!!!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sionnach
Sionnach

Back to top Go down

Post  Bernard Boucher Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am

Cat Planet magazine Catpla10

Cat Planet magazine Catpla11

Cat Planet magazine Catpla12
Bernard Boucher
Bernard Boucher

http://www.nebelung.fr

Back to top Go down