Nebelung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and need another Nebelung.

2 posters

Go down

New and need another Nebelung. Empty New and need another Nebelung.

Post  DonnaMKen Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi, I am new here and live in the Seattle, Washington area. Back in 1996 I picked up a fluffy gray kitten from a box in front of a K-mart and she was a Nebelung in every aspect I have ever read about and was extremely dear to me until she passed on in 2003. I am now at a point in my life where I am ready to add another cat, (or two ideally) to my life and would very much like another Nebelung. I am having such a hard time finding a kitten that I am seriously considering becoming a breeder so others can find these wonderful cats. Does anyone know a breeder or former breeder who would talk to me? Of course I hope to make other friends in this forum as well. Thanks, Donna Anderson

DonnaMKen

Back to top Go down

New and need another Nebelung. Empty Re: New and need another Nebelung.

Post  Admin Sun May 05, 2013 3:40 am

Hi, welcome to the forum

Sorry for the late answer. Most people have migrated to Facebook and the forum is hardly used anymore. The Facebook open group is called Nebelung Worldwide. You can ask to join and as k as many question as you want! We'll be happy to answer and help. Very Happy

At present, there is only 1 Nebelung breeder left in the USA located in CA.
You can get in touch with Linda Turcato at bratskats@aol.com

2 other Nebelung breeders (now living in Europe) will move back to the States in a few years.
These days, most Nebelung breeders are located in Europe.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nebelung.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum