Nebelung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties...

+7
William Vermeulen
vilia
Bernard Boucher
Marleen
laurence
Anke Zekveld
Jannanas
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... Empty Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties...

Post  Jannanas Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:31 am

This is the sequel of Ræzir's kitten-topic...
On the 1st of December Ræzir will no longer be "complete", time to get out of the kitten-corner! So from now on I'll be posting here.

King Nanno and Prince Ræzir,
my pride and joy:

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9409kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9638kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9586kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9590kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9604kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9523kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9610kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9530kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9633kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9598kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9621kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9576kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9628kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9631kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9641kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9644kp

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9546kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9537kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9549kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9569kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9575kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9651kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9710kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9678kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9667kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_9686kp
Jannanas
Jannanas

http://www.catography.be

Back to top Go down

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... Empty Re: Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties...

Post  Anke Zekveld Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:26 am

What a great photos of very beautifull cats!!!

Good luck at the vet soon!!

Regards,

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

http://www.nebelung.nl

Back to top Go down

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... Empty Re: Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties...

Post  laurence Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:53 am

Wonderful pictures Jana !!!!
laurence
laurence

http://www.jardindesagapanthes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:25 am

These will be the last pictures here for a long time to come since Raezir managed to damage/kill my camera yesterday. Unless somebody donates me a lot of money it'll take a couple of weeks/months for the next ones online.

Luckily I still have my normal camera, but it's just not the same Crying or Very sad
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anke Zekveld Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 am

OOOOHHHH I'm so sorry for you. You loved your camera. I hope Santa will be good to you!!!

Regards,

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleen Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Oh no Janna, I am so sorry for you. Sad (And a bit for us too, we have to miss out on your wonderful pictures) I hope you will find a camera you like soon.

And if Raezir does it again, I would chop his .... off Wink No, seriously. I wish him all the best at the vets.

Marleen
Marleen
Marleen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:29 pm

Marleen wrote:And if Raezir does it again, I would chop his .... off Wink No, seriously. I wish him all the best at the vets.
LOL Very Happy I'll ask the vet if I can chop them off myself Wink
Silly... such a normal "everyday" procedure for vets, but still I worry so. I'm glad that I can leave him there until he's stable on his paws... With Nanno, my previous vet returned him to me after 10 minutes Shocked When we were in the waiting room we heard two silent "meows" confused and right after that we had to pay and leave with him. Nevertheless - nothing happened, but you never know, do you?
After that I searched for a vet that suited us more.

Anyhow... now my camera's gone, I'm exploring new sorts of media Wink
Here's a little movie I made with my webcam cheers
It's so cute!
(click on the picture!)
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... Th_Raezir-11metNanin1mand
(If you have to enter a password, it's Nannonas, with a capital N.)
Sorry for the lousy quality, but it's better than nothing, right?
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleen Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:31 am

Jannanas wrote:
Silly... such a normal "everyday" procedure for vets, but still I worry so. I'm glad that I can leave him there until he's stable on his paws... With Nanno, my previous vet returned him to me after 10 minutes Shocked When we were in the waiting room we heard two silent "meows" confused and right after that we had to pay and leave with him. Nevertheless - nothing happened, but you never know, do you?
After that I searched for a vet that suited us more.

I can hardly believe what you are saying here. He did not use any anaesthetic? That is cruel.affraid Poor Nanno, very good that you went looking for another vet.
The boys that were helped here, got a light sedation. They were a bit drowsy and wobbly afterwards for the rest of the day. But the next day they were more like themselves again with a little stitch in their crotch that would dissolve after a while, that's all.

Marleen
Marleen
Marleen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bernard Boucher Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Chat et chaton magnifiques. Très belle photos, je regrette beaucoup la triste fin de l'appareil photographique.
Les vétérinaires de Belgique me semblent bien cruels.
Peut-être un jour seront-ils réincarnés en Chat.................. affraid affraid affraid

study computer translation
The cat and kitten splendid . Very beautiful photographs, I regret much the sad end of your camera. The veterinary surgeons of Belgium seem to me quite cruel. Perhaps they will be reincarnated in a cat .................. affraid affraid affraid
Bernard Boucher
Bernard Boucher

http://www.nebelung.fr

Back to top Go down

Post  vilia Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:34 am

Photos fine. I hope, that at Nanno all is good!
Regards, Vilia
I love you
vilia
vilia

http://nibelung.webstolica.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Oh I'm very sorry - you must've misunderstood!
He did get an anaesthetic, but I think he got too little or that the vet started too soon, I don't know. I'm just so sure that I heard him twice Crying or Very sad Poor Nan... He was fast asleep when we got him back and it took him 4 hours to start walking from side to side of the hallway Wink

Anyway... I'm hoping to buy a new camera next week... fingers crossed that I get my monthly money soon Wink
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anke Zekveld Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:39 pm

cheers Very good to read that you will have a new camera soon!!!! cheers I love your photos!

Regards,

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:27 pm

I changed my mind about the camera... I decided not to buy a new shiny one - since my bank acount won't really let me Wink
So I'm looking for a secondhand Canon 20D, 30D or 40D next week!
Wish me luck Wink

Something completely different:
Raezir was desexed today. Everything went well. Tonight he'll be sleeping with me since I don't really trust his coördination yet. If he would be running/fighting/playing with Nan, it just wouldn't be fair. So I hope tomorrow morning his own smell will be back a bit and his sense of direction too, I hope Wink lol

My little Prince has been a real gentleman at the vets. He charmed all the women, certainly when they found out he's a Nebelung cheers
"Where did you find one?" everyone asked. The woman behind the desk told me she was looking for a Nebelung about 10 years ago - without success - and bought a black Norwegian Forest Cat instead.
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleen Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:21 am

I wish Raezir a good recovery. I love you Good luck with your search for a camera.

Marleen
Marleen
Marleen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 am

Raezir is alive and kicking Wink
At first Nan didn't realise that this strange new cat with the funny smell was in fact Raezir... but after one hour of sniffling and smelling he made the right conclusion. Now they're running after each other and rolling over the floor. I think in a couple of minutes they will crash and sleep for hours... Wink

Here's a little webcam-video I made last week:
https://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk151/jannanas/?action=view&current=Raezir-11metNanin1mand.flv

Here are some pictures I made with a camera that I'm loaning from my dad. (SURPRISE! cheers )
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0122kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0126kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0072kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0060kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0068kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0075kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0201kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0084kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0088kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0082kp King Nanno...
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0094kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0100kp long live YouTube!
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0129kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0140kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0110kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0116kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0189kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0165kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0211kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0209kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0198kp

Raezir yesterday in the early morning - before we went to the vets.
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0221kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0226kp

Nan yesterday - enjoying the peace and quiet Wink
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0230kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0239kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0245kp

En Raezir yesterday evening, 100 grams of weight gone Wink
At first he stayed in the bathroom, since it's nice and warm there.
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0264kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0272kp

edit - 3th of December...
some more for in case you didn't think the previous weren't enough Wink

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0285kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0295kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0300kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0314kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0342kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0351kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0284kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0365kp

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0396kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0376kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0407kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0406kp

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0355kp

Last edited by Jannanas on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding some pictures ;))
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:25 pm

Today's Raezir, Tazovski and Taiga's 6months-birthday!!!

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0782kroon

Of course we celebrated it!
He got delicious food and we played with his favourite toys for soooo long that he fell asleep...

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0773kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0775kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0782kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0819kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0794kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0799kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0786kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0783kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0818kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0813kp

I love him to bits!
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anke Zekveld Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 pm

What a lovely boy he is!!!

I had to laugh about the first photo the crown is perfect.

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 am

First of all I would like to inform you about Raezir, since he won a couple of prizes on an other forum. He is now the most beautiful cat with pedigree and overall winner, which means ''best cat of the forum"! His picture will be on the first page of the forum www.kattenplaza.nl for a whole year in 2009!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Get ready for some blue Christmas pictures!

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1101kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1120kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1113kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1110kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1096kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1074kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1077kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1016kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1088kp > Nan showing off his muscles Smile
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1005kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1010kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_0995kp

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1040kp
Raezir likes Jozef... no idea why...
every time he's sniffling Jesus' dad Smile
of course Nan likes the Kings best, they're his own kind...
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1047kp

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1061kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1052kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1066kp

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1064kp > my new favourite Nanno-picture

Before I forget, Raezir would like to teach the other Nebelung here some tricks to get more easy drinks!

Oh Hi everyone, welcome in my class!
Today we will be studying some drinkingwater that's in motion.
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1167kp

Look, this here is a transparant forcefield, covered in liquid.
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1168kp

As you can see, it's running downwards.
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1180kp

The best thing you can do is lick in the upstream direction. I will demonstrate this for you:
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1178kp

It can be very useful sometimes to change position,
since you can absorb more.
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1171kp

But you have to be very fast,
sometimes there are other ones who want to get their share!
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1162kp

Well, that was it for today, I hope you enjoyed this class.
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1183kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1184kp

Excuse me - you have a drop of water on your forehead Wink
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1185kp
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anke Zekveld Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:21 pm

What a great photos!!! Your Reazir is gorgious!

I did not see his photo yet on the first page kattenplaza.... but I might be a bit early. It is still 2008 Wink

I loved the lecture about drinking!!

Regards,

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Here lots more Wink - the rest of the last series of pictures.
The picture of Raezir will appear on Kattenplaza shortly! I'm so proud!!!

Nanno:
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1134kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1158kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1137kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1149kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1141kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1186kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1208kp

and Raezir of course!
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1207kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1200kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1216kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1301kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1214kp that's my boy!!! Smile Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1197kp
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anke Zekveld Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 pm

I can imagine that you are really proud!!!
(but your cats and your photos are great!! )

Regards,

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

Back to top Go down

Post  William Vermeulen Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:18 pm

Very beautiful photo's, please keep sending.
William Vermeulen
William Vermeulen

http://www.cattery-criddle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laurence Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:45 am

Your pictures are just fab Janna ! Congratulations for your win Very Happy

I laughed at the drinking class series. LOOOL
laurence
laurence

Back to top Go down

Post  Jannanas Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 am

Did you miss us?
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1883kpNanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1884kp

A quick makeover before the photoshoot...
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1672kp

Raezir helped breaking down the Christmas Tree... For once there wasn't a splash of water coming out of it Wink
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1661kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1642kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1645kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1637kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1647kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1653kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1651kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1650kp

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1870kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1873kp > I'm told that on this picture I look like my mum Palaya - I don't believe it!
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1852kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1868kp

Nan says: "Come on little one, it's my turn now!" Wink
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1772kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1811kp
Time for a royal photoshoot!
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1930kp

Nan shows his best sides,
well, actually, all Nanno's sides are the best sides Wink
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1845kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1759kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1692kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1764kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1705kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1746kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1769kp

And together again:
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1755kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1777kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1898kp almost syncronized sunbathing

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1666kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1796kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1927kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1801kp

And a couple of Nebelung-pictures!
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1678kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1897kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1880kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1766kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1740kp
Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1733kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1588kp > love this ones!

Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1826kp Nanno and Ræzir, my two blue royalties... IMG_1830kp I love you I love you I love you
Nan gets to close up today...
Jannanas
Jannanas

Back to top Go down

Post  laurence Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 am

Wonderful, wonderful! Really beautiful pictures Janna!! Congratulations Very Happy

Your Raezir has wonderful angel wings! Ooooh I am so jalous hihi
laurence
laurence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next