Nebelung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Guys

5 posters

Go down

Hi Guys Empty Hi Guys

Post  crazycatlady Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi there,
I recently adopted my cat Misty from the Cats Protection here in the UK in February. No-one at the Cats Protection appeared to know what breed Misty is. After hours and hours of searching on the internet the only conclusion i can come to is that Misty is related to the Nebelung. He is almost identical to the pictures i have seen of the breed. He has a beautiful bushy tail, which is almost as big as him, and the most gorgeous greeny yellow eyes. He is well and truly stunning.
Misty is 12 years old and was with his previous owner from being a kitten. In January she moved a lodger in, namely a dog, and Misty did not get along with him. As a result she handed him over to the Cats Protection. I found this rather sad and now, having had Misty for a few months, i dont know what i'd do without him. He is my first cat and i can't believe i've never considered owning a cat before. It did take him a while to adjust to the change but now he has definately made himself at home.
He is very loving and affectionate towards me however he isn't overly bothered with my flatmate. He doesnt like being around strangers, often hiding under my bed until they have left. Whereas he follows me around the house and wont sleep anywhere but the bottom of my bed. I have absolutely no problems with this, he's really good company. He chirps away happily and loves some fuss.
Well, that was quite a long introduction, but Misty is my pride and joy and i thought he deserved a proper introduction.
Anyway, thanks for having me Very Happy
crazycatlady
crazycatlady

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys Empty Re: Hi Guys

Post  Anke Zekveld Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Welcome to the forum!

What a sad story about your friend. I can not understand people who just switch from animal. Misty had been their friend for many years.

The first Nebelung who went to the UK was Lima Sereb Haze, she is born in 2003. Atleast that is the first I know. Wink

I'm looking forward to see more photos of Misty.

flower

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

http://www.nebelung.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  laurence Thu May 07, 2009 4:48 am

Hiya! Welcome here Smile

What a dreadful previous owner! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad I really do not understand this behaviour!
After 12 years, it must not have been easy for Misty to adjust Sad but thanks to you he did Smile

I am looking forward to see pictures of Misty and to hear about his life with you Very Happy
laurence
laurence

http://www.jardindesagapanthes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycatlady Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Hey,
Thanks for the replies. I haven't quite worked out how to add photos yet, i'm not very technologically minded, but im sure i'll work it out.
Yeah, i was upset about how his previous owner could just get rid of him without a second thought. I cant imagine not having him here, he's the only man i can rely on!
I am really not sure if he is a Nebelung or whether he's just a copycat Laughing but whichever, he's still my favourite man.
I'll post some photos as soon as i can.
Thanks Very Happy
crazycatlady
crazycatlady

Back to top Go down

Post  Anke Zekveld Thu May 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Posting photos is fairly easy.

Before you can display a picture on the forum, you must to upload it from your computer to a remote server who will host your pictures on the internet. This can be your own webpage but there are also many free sites that can be used as server. Most of them are very easy to understand. (They claim Very Happy ) But I do manage. For example inmageshack http://imageshack.us/

Sites like imageshack do give you the URL you need to paste in your message.

Or if your photo is already on the a website click on the right button of your mouse when your appendix/ arrow of the mouse is on the photo. Click on properties and a new screen will appear called "Properties" . Copy the adres [URL] to your message. Roll over the the adres with your finger on the left button of your mouse. It will become blue. And click at button "Image", above. HTML tags will appear at both sides of your message.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Anke
Anke Zekveld
Anke Zekveld

http://www.nebelung.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleen Fri May 08, 2009 7:58 am

Hello Crazycatlady and Misty. Welcome here. I hope you have fun. I trust you are not in this picture?
Hi Guys Funny-10
Marleen
Marleen

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys Empty hi guys

Post  marylene Sat May 09, 2009 3:51 am

Welcome to you is a mysti
marylene
marylene

http://www.chatteriedesnoelsbleus.fr

Back to top Go down