Nebelung
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post  ltree74 Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:45 am

I had to put my Nebelung, Sukey, down last summer. She was 17 and I had had her for 15 of those years. The lady I got her from said she was a Russian Blue. I never thought much about it until she was gone. I always wondered why she didn't look like typical russian blues but after some research online found out she was 100% a Nebelung. I was amazed. I knew she was one of a kind and very unique but never guessed how rare she was. She was the best cat I've ever known. She was my best bud. We had a very special relationship and I still dearly miss her. I have another cat that I believe may be half Nebelung in looks not in personality. One day in a few years, I very much hope to own a Nebelung again. I have 2 indoor cats and 3 is just too much for me. One of my indoor cats is 14 so when she moves on to the other side, I'll get a kitten Nebelung I hope.
ltree74
ltree74

Back to top Go down

New member Empty New Member

Post  Michaela Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 am

Hello ltree74,

welcome to the Forum, i come from Germany and i breed this wonderfull Cats. I lost for 2 Years my Nebelung male. He died by an accident, i´m so sad about that.
Enjoy the Time in the Forum.

Best Regards
Michaela cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Michaela on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Michaela
Michaela

http://www.nebelung-Katzen.de

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  laurence Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 am

Hi Itree, Welcome to the forum!

It is always so sad to see our friends go..... but you had your cat for 15 wonderful years of love.
Nebelung is such a wonderful breed. I am sure one day you will get one again Very Happy
laurence
laurence

http://www.jardindesagapanthes.com

Back to top Go down

New member Empty New Pic

Post  ltree74 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 am

I had my husband help me with adding my pic, this is my beautiful beloved Sukey.
ltree74
ltree74

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down